1. Functionality – Much more and inclusive
Similar to AR, Book Taco offers reading comprehension based “Book Quizzes” but that’s were the similarities end. Book Taco goes well beyond AR’s one dimensional quiz approach and provides a platform that is inclusive of all the student learning types by offering a wide variety of reading related activities where students can:
– Log their daily reading time
– Write about the books they are reading
– Create Book Talk videos
– Learn book specific vocabulary & spelling to mastery – over 150,000 word lists
– Work on book related printables
– Take a reading comprehension quiz
– Earn rewards
– Customize avatars
2. Platform Independence – Can’t tie us down!
In Book Taco students get their own web based accounts allowing for 24/7/365 access to our program from school, home, grandma’s house, or anywhere they have an internet connection. Our architecture not only provides for a dynamic platform during the academic year, but, Book Taco is also perfect for your school’s summer reading initiatives as well.
3. Affordability – Save a ton
At a fraction of the cost, Book Taco is far more affordable. Request a quote and find out.