Many issues are resolved by clearing your computer’s cache. Your computer may be loading an older version of a booktaco page.
How do I clear my cache?
Internet Explorer 9 and up
Internet Explorer 9 and up:
1. Select Internet Options from the Gear menu in the top right corner of the screen
2. Click the General tab
3. Select Delete in the Browsing History section
4. Make sure that Preserve Favorites Website Data is NOT checked
6. Select Delete
7. You’ll see the following message at the bottom of your screen once the cache has been successfully cleared.
8. Close your browser and open it again to complete the process
2. Select History
3. Choose Clear Browsing Data
6. Select Clear Browsing Data
1. Click the 3 bar icon in the top right corner of the screen
2. Select Preferences
3. Choose Advanced
4. Select Network
5. Under Cached Web Content, choose Clear Now
1. Select Safari, then Preferences
2. Click Advanced
4. Now select Develop from the top of the screen, then Empty Caches
5. Close your browser and open it again to complete the process
After clearing your cache, please click on the F5 key to refresh the page.
Clearing cache did not fix my issue?
I did clear the cache on my student’s computers, I’m still having an issue. In this case, please check with your school’s network. You may want to try on a home computer to determine if it’s a school network issue? If it is a school network issue please have the school’s IT person follow the steps below.
- Clear the network cache.
- Add www.booktaco.com to your network’s list of regularly-cached sites.
- Add www.booktaco.com to your network’s list of trusted sites.